The financial consolidation and planning process is at the heart of statutory, management, regulatory and performance reporting. Yet many organisations are ill-prepared for the accelerated pace of change and new information requirements in the post-pandemic era. There is a pressing need to change.
So, the obvious question is, what will CFOs do differently in 2023 to future-proof their processes and respond with agility to market pressures?
Join our lunch webinar on 15th Dec at 12 pm, where we will discuss the three areas Finance Leaders will focus on to future-proof their processes for 2023.
- Connected Performance Management – Helping align finance and operations
- How to prepare for ESG and Sustainability reporting
- Finance Automation and graduating to predictive analysis and forecasting
- Collect ideas and strategies to include in your 2023 Finance Strategy
- Get access to tools for putting together your business case for technology investment in Finance
- Get access to case studies and white papers on the above topics
- Hear the latest success story of how Swarovski achieved crystal clear consolidation and reporting with CCH Tagetik