Contact for support
020 7259 1080
The type of personal information we collect depends on your relationship with us and the Services we deliver to you. To that end, we may collect the following personal information about you:
• Name and contact details, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number
• Work-related information, such as, job title and other employment or education information
• Account Credentials, such as, passwords and other security information for authentication and access
• Financial Information, such as, bank account, credit and debit card numbers for processing of payments
• Usage information, such as, behavioral information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use the most and information regarding the goods and/or services you wish to order, wish list, preferences, interest, etc. Other information shared by you through our websites, apps, web shops and other products.
• Computer, device and connection information, such as, IP address or domain names of computers used in connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.), browser type and version and location, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Services , with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment.
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information from the following sources:
• Direct Interactions, such as, when you register for our Services or make a purchase
• Data from Third Parties, such as, information on third-party websites or other information you may have made publicly available or information provided by third party sources, including but not limited to government entities and data resellers
• Automated Tracking Technologies, such as, information automatically collected about your interaction with our Services and websites using various technologies such as cookies, web logs and beacons and internet tags
Personal information collected is used for the purposes for which you have provided it and might be further used for statutory or other legitimate purposes only. As an example, if you make use of our service contact form on our website, we will use the information you provided in the first place to respond to your service request. We might further use that information to improve the quality of our customer service process.
Lawfulness of the processing is one of the main principles relating to processing of your personal information – we apply the following legal processing grounds:
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests – for example, to improve the quality of our products and services;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or that is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection laws;
with your given consent.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required for browsing the website is mandatory. If you refuse to communicate them, it may be impossible for the Services to work. In cases where the Services indicate certain data as optional, you are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Services or on its operation.
If you have doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact us.
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Administering our relationship with you and our business, such as providing and managing your access to and use of our Services. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• Improving our Services and developing new products, such as inviting you to participate in surveys or to personalize your experience with our Services. This processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
• Marketing, such as providing you with marketing or advertising communications that we think you may be interested in. This processing is with your given consent or for our legitimate interests;
• Recruiting, such as assessing job applicants. This processing is in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or with your given consent;
• Providing online communities, such as making chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interests. Please remember that any information disclosed in these forums is public. We encourage you to exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these forums, as this information is made available to other users. Do not disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential or proprietary or that you do not wish to be publicly available or that you are prohibited from disclosing.
• Other general business support purposes, including but not limited to, procurement, financial and fiscal management, risk and compliance management, and external reporting. This processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or that is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection laws or for our legitimate interests.
To be able to provide you the best possible Services and further our business operations, we may share certain information internally or with selected third parties. There might also be a certain statutory or legal obligation that we believe in good faith requires us to disclose your personal information externally. Parties we might share data with include:
• affiliates or subsidiaries, e.g. for providing underpinning technology to support the Services we are delivering;
• our service providers, e.g. for managing or hosting services and/or underpinning technology for the Services we are providing;
• our business partners, to the extent you have purchased or expressed interest in, a product or service of such business partner, interacted with them or otherwise authorized the sharing of your personal information with such business partner;
• subscribing, accrediting or professional organizations, e.g. for providing utilization information to organizations that provide you with access to our Services and/or sharing tracking and redeeming credits for professional accreditation;
• organizations involved in business transfers, e.g. to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or any other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business;
• other parties, e.g. as needed for external audit, compliance, risk management, corporate development and/or corporate governance related matters; or
• governmental authorities and regulators, as required under applicable law.
Whenever we share personal information internally or with third parties in other countries, we have appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable data protection laws including as applicable the EU Model clauses. As required under applicable law, third parties are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect personal information and they can only access personal information that is necessary for performing their specific tasks.
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with our data retention policies and applicable data protection laws, therefore it is processed to the extent necessary for the performance of our obligations, and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information is collected and in any case:
• no more than 2 years from their collection for the purposes of direct and indirect marketing and market research, aimed at the dispatch of informative and advertising material
• no more than 10 years from their collection for the purpose of responding to specific requests and/or for the performance of pre-contractual/contractual negotiations.
In the event of a pending trial, the data will be processed further until its resolution. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of a supervisory authority.
When we no longer need your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to remove it from our systems and records or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
We have put in place an internal framework of policies and minimum standards across all our businesses to keep your data safe. In addition, we limit access to personal information by our employees, business partners, service providers and third-party service providers to a ‘need-to-know’ basis. More specifically and in accordance with the law, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures (policies and procedures, IT security, and others) to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information and the way it is processed.
We will honor your rights under applicable laws. To the extent provided under your local data protection laws, including European data protection laws, your rights include the following:
• Right of access (‘an overview of your personal information’): the right to get an overview of your personal information that we process.
• Right to rectification (‘correct your personal information’): if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, the right to ask us to rectify or complete your personal information.
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right to request that we delete your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law. In certain circumstances, it may not be possible for us to accept your request, for example, when the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract. In some cases, your personal information is necessary in order to provide the Services and if you do not provide such information to us then you may be precluded from accessing and using the Services or using certain Services features.
• Right to data portability (‘transfer your personal information’): the right to ask us to transfer your personal information directly to you. This applies to certain personal information if processed by automated means and with your consent or based on a contract you have with us. On your request, and where technically feasible, we will transfer your personal information to another party of your choice.
• Right to restrict processing: the right to request that we restrict or stop the processing of your personal information held by us for a certain period of time, or for an indefinite period. In certain circumstances, it may not be possible for us to accept your request, for example, when the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds otherwise.
• Right to object: the right to object to the processing of your personal information. The reasons for objection should relate to your particular situation, and be related to a processing based on the legitimate interest condition. We will then no longer process the personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons otherwise. In certain circumstances you have the unconditional right to object; for instance, in the context of direct marketing activities.
• Withdrawal of Consent: the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time; for instance, after you consented to keeping you informed about our Services, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
To exercise your rights and/or for any other questions about the handling of your personal information, we refer you to the CONTACT US’ section of the website.
Users who view the Site will see minimal amounts of information inserted into the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” saved in the directories used by the User’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features others to detect note the preferences found during each visit.
By analysing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
Types of cookies
Technical cookies – Required
This type of cookie allows the correct functioning of some sections of the Site. There are of two categories, persistent and session:
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Analytical cookies – Statistics
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. AIS Consulting will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user.
This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
When accessing any page of the Site, there is a Banner through which the User / Interested party can give their consent to the use of these cookies.
Analysis cookies of third-party services – Statistics
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as:
pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site. When accessing any page of the Site, there is a Banner through which the User / Interested party can give their consent to the use of these cookies.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software – Marketing
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
When accessing any page of the Site, there is a Banner through which the User / Interested party can give their consent to the use of these cookies.
Profiling cookies – Marketing
These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Websites and third-party services
For all types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
These solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the site.